If you’re going out of town you can leave your dog in our center and have a rest without feeling guilty.
Of course you should prepare your dog for staying in the center. It is strongly recommended to bring in your dog for a day of daycare at least one week prior to first boarding date. Why is it so important?
- The dog will get used to a place
- The dog will get acquainted with our staff
- You can reserve the cage where your dog stays for a daycare and leave there your dog’s toys and mats
- Your dog will be sure that you’ll return and will be waiting for you
That way, we know your dog will be completely comfortable staying with us.
Before leaving your dog in our center make sure that your dog has all necessary vaccinations and was given medicine against helminthes.
What do you need to bring with you?
- A mat or a blanket.
- A collar, a leash, a muzzle. A collar should be soft, a leash should be at least 1,5 m. long.
- Bowls. If you want to bring your bowls they should be metal or plastic. Glass or ceramic bowls are forbidden.
- Toys. The best toys are made of rubber. You should better not leave textile toys as the dog may swallow some details.
- Do not bring natural bones.